If you're thinking about having an abortion, it is important to remember that an abortion is a medical procedure.
Questions such as: What type will you have? What are the risks? How far along are you? You should have answers to these questions before you consider an abortion. Know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.Perhaps you're thinking...
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be pregnant
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Call today for a private appointment. We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and empower you to make an informed decision.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.